aha Alpine Heath Resort
- CardYou must show your JustRewards card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention JustRewards
- 15% off Get 15% discount
- MonThe JustRewards Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe JustRewards Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe JustRewards Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe JustRewards Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe JustRewards Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe JustRewards Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe JustRewards Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
aha Alpine Heath Resort offers 100 superb chalets with breathtaking views of the Drakensberg mountains. Each chalet is equipped with a telephone, good cellular reception, satellite TV, a comfortable lounge, patio, fireplace, self-catering kitchen and dining area.
If you don’t feel like cooking, head over to aha Alpine Heath Resort’s Le Gruyéres Restaurant or Pizza Inferno Pizzeria for a delicious meal. The Village Market is not to be missed either!
Situated midway between Durban and Johannesburg, aha Alpine Heath Resort offers luxury accommodation in the Drakensberg.
aha Alpine Heath Resort is a stylish award-winning four-star, self-catering mountain village, surrounded by the Drakensberg Mountains. There are a variety of activities to keep all adventure seekers occupied. aha Alpine Heath Resort offers you the opportunity to enjoy hiking in the Drakensberg, mountain biking, and horse riding trails.
aha Alpine Heath Resort is regarded as one of South Africa’s premier family holiday destination in the Drakensberg. The conference venues are fully-equipped and ideally situated near Durban.
If it’s luxury, self-catering accommodation in the Drakensberg you’re looking for, look no further than aha Alpine Heath Resort – the ideal getaway for families and nature-lovers alike.
“Members qualify for 15% off the best available rate”.
Discount does not apply to special offers and promotions. Subject to availability.
D119, Old Cavernberg Road, Jagersrust, Northern Drakensberg, 3354
031 880 1747