- CardYou must show your JustRewards card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention JustRewards
- 2 FOR 1 2 FOR 1
- MonThe JustRewards Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe JustRewards Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe JustRewards Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe JustRewards Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe JustRewards Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe JustRewards Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe JustRewards Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
BROWNS @ 137 HIGH ST GUESTHOUSE situated in Grahamstown that forms part of the popular Frontier Country route.
137 High Street has been totally renovated and comes to you as Browns 137 High Street Guest House and Restaurant.
Browns is perfectly situated adjacent to Rhodes University and within easy walking distance of the High Court, Schools, Museums, Shops and Restaurants.
This historic guest house, with its solid yellow wood floors and ceilings has just recently been completely renovated to a modern comfortable establishment without losing its old world charm.
The Brown family history in Grahamstown starts with the arrival of Stephen Brown one of the original 1820 settlers.
Browns 137 High street is ideally situated adjacent to Rhodes University and within easy walking distance of the High Court of Grahamstown, museums and most retail shops. It is also a short drive to all the schools.
This historic building, with it’s solid yellow wood floors and ceilings provides the discerning traveller a home away from home in the ambience of old world charm but with modern amenities.
An interesting feature of this 19th century building, is the stunning dry stone wall built in 1847 on the patio of Brown’s Restaurant.
“The second meal to the value of R100 is complimentary”
137 High St, Grahamstown 6139, South Africa
031 880 1747