Chaplin's Grill Restaurant
- CardYou must show your JustRewards card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention JustRewards
- 2 FOR 1 2 FOR 1
- MonThe JustRewards Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe JustRewards Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe JustRewards Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe JustRewards Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe JustRewards Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe JustRewards Card can be used on Saturdays
- Print this page
Chaplin’s found its roots in Melville since 1980 and Rainold Petersen who moved to Hurlingham in 2012, changed the name to Chaplin’s Grill in tribute to his legendary Melville-based bistro – a gem amidst the fine dining establishments of Joburg in the 80′ & 90′s.
At Chaplin’s Grill Rainold revives, within a contemporary dining context, his passion for delivering a superior product of Food, Wine, Beer and exemplary service with a trademark hands-on approach.
The menu platforms a simple yet innovative take on the traditional urban grill where elements of international flavour distinguish. Specialities include Calamari Salad in a Mustard-Dill Vinaigrette,
Brinjal Mille Feuille with Mozzarella and Olive Tapenade, Venison, with the inclusion of memorable classics like roast Duck and Prawn Curry.
When you get your bill you will see that you have received up to R100 off your cheaper main meal!
Monday To Friday: 12:00pm-2:30pm / 6pm-10pm
61 Woodlands Avenue Off Republic Road, Corner William Nicol Drive, Hurlingham, Sandton,2196
031 880 1747