- CardYou must show your JustRewards card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention JustRewards
- 2 For 1 2 For 1
- MonThe JustRewards Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe JustRewards Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe JustRewards Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe JustRewards Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe JustRewards Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe JustRewards Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe JustRewards Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Restaurant Write – Up
Lemongrass Restaurant this year has been running for 20 years with Ivonne Taylor as the owner. Having no clue back in 1999/ 2000 as she never ran a restaurant in her life before.
It is now a cosy but elegant, fine dining, boutique restaurant and she is still the proud owner.
Indonesian food is on the other side of the culinary spectrum in Holland. It is the result of Dutch exportation and colonization and has its basis in the expression of the contemporary and exotic flavors that the colonies had to offer.
Indonesian cooking is an exciting art that cannot simply be learned from eating the food but requires an understanding of the principles on which Indonesian dishes were founded. True Indonesian cuisine requires careful schooling, time and patience, as well as a wide variety of exotic ingredients.
When you get your bill you will see that you have received up to R100 off your cheaper main meal!
38 Russel Street, Benoni, South Africa
031 880 1747