Ndlondlo Reptile Park
- CardYou must show your JustRewards card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention JustRewards
- MonThe JustRewards Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe JustRewards Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe JustRewards Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe JustRewards Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe JustRewards Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe JustRewards Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe JustRewards Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
What makes us really different, is our hands on and personal approach. With guided tours that can be structured around the relevant age and curriculum (from pre-primary to high school) to maximize the learning experience whilst still keeping it interesting, and hands on demonstrations giving the children a chance to interact with the reptiles.
Our aim is really to educate and about the dangers and beauty of these creatures whilst eradicating the myths at the same time. People will leave knowing the difference between venomous and non, between a spotted bush snake and a green mamba, and how to react in a dangerous situation with a snake as well as (and more importantly) how to avoid a dangerous encounter.
The park also gives courses on basic snake handling, first aid and how to handle snake encounters.All Guided tours that are offered, are facilitated by the most knowledgeable and professionally trained tour guides, we specialize in educating people about indigenous snakes.
Buy 1 entry ticket and get the 2nd one at 50% off.
Greylands, Ethekwini, South Africa
031 880 1747